Saturday, April 30, 2011

A VA Job Offer Out of the Blue

Can't believe that just by being in the fb friends list of Jomar Hilario can land you a job. I am yet to attend the VA Manila Seminar on May 28th so, basically, I'm not a VA yet. I must admit that there are many things about this job that I can't learn by myself. But at 12noon today, just as soon as I logged in to my FB account, I received a message from a stranger from Chicago offering a VA job for his restaurant business. I checked his profile and saw that Jomar is a common friend.  We exchanged a few messages and agreed to have a phone conversation.  He said he saw me from Jomar's list of FB friends.  He enumerated the things he wants done for his business and, fortunately, the tasks are doable.  Doable because of what I've learned from the March 19 Breakthrough Seminar and from the Online Mentoring Club.  Now my problem is... I can't name my price :( 
Can't wait for May 28 to come!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment