Monday, April 4, 2011

The Beginning

I was in the middle of making a business website when my mind wandered and made me peek at my Breakthrough group on FB.  I once again saw Ms. Nikki’s posts on Breakthrough Moment contest and Give It Your All activity.  I got excited the first time I saw those posts and wanted to do something right off the bat but didn’t know how to start.  I couldn’t even think of a good blog name. 

But okay, I’m going to set aside what I’m doing and write whatever comes in my mind.  I just finished reading my Breakthrough batch mate Ronald’s blog post and got inspired.  Among all his suggestions, the first thing I’m going to follow is to write from the heart.  I also remember that it was mentioned in the free 3-month online tutorial of our mentor Jomar Hilario.  Arghhh, I just had a very long pause.  I was looking for that email where our beloved guru stated something to that effect but couldn’t find it.

Anyway, this blog is going to be dedicated for my Breakthrough moments.  You will be reading here updates on my online work and activities as I apply the things that I’ve learned from our group.

I’ve learned so many things from the Online Wealth Breakthrough Seminar and from the Online Mentoring Club that I don’t know anymore which one to do first.  I’ve learned and got the whole picture though there are still some technicalities where I still need a lot of help.  So expect a lot of questions from me.
With all these ideas in mind and with all these projects that I want to do, what I’m really hoping is for me to have a lot of time and enough energy to do all these.  I also wish the same for all of you my Breakthrough batch mates.

Life is getting more and more exciting. Thanks to Jomar Hilario and to my Online Wealth Breakthrough family.

No comments:

Post a Comment