Thursday, April 28, 2011

Number 1 on Yahoo Search Result

Peopleeeee, I can't believe my eyes!  I'm typing this while having classes.  Can't wait til 11pm to make this post.  I'm too excited to wait for 3 more hours  to show this.  Let's Go Virtual blog is number 1 on Yahoo Search Result for the keywords "friendster shutting down" and showed my story Really? Friendster is Shutting Down?

It was just my 5th post and the blog is like around 10 days old.  Again, I'm a newbie on blogging so I don't know if this is something to celebrate about.  I'm happy and getting more and more addicted to blogging.  And my new hobby now is peeking at the stats every now and then lol.

Earlier, there was only one set of keywords.  Now there are four!  And they all put me to the number 1 slot *chuckles*













1 comment:

  1. You know, your url is nice. Consider buying it if it's still available. your domain name should be http://totalfreedompursuit.com

    ReplyDelete